Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for a Renewal Manager to join our fast growing Customer Success organisation in Dublin.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader customer success team to deliver a high value customer experience at time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales / Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to grow business strategically, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
- Bachelor degree required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.