Manager, International Benefits
How have you managed to implement benefits timely in a country like India where there’s a cash before coverage system?
How have you managed benefits in a country where there is no on the ground employer support such as a Benefits Analyst, HRBP (PP) or anyone with benefit expertise?
If you know the answer to these types of questions, we have the job for you! We are looking for a seasoned Manager, International Benefits to join our Global Benefits team. You will have a deep history of managing international benefits and understand the benefits landscape in a variety of countries including what we need to consider in the context of different cultures.
Joining a small team of three and reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Benefits, you should have a passion for benefits and are excited about having the chance to implement them the “right” way. We’re just launching in other countries, which will allow you to have autonomy and take ownership in designing and scaling our International benefits strategy.
What you will be doing
- Research, make recommendations and coordinate the benefits set-up requirements and offerings for current and emerging countries
- Manage the vendor selection, on-boarding, contract review, and implementation of new vendors for in-region perks and benefits
- Partner with Senior Manager, Global Benefits on perks, benefits program, time off, and leave of absence design that will be rolled out globally
- Partner with our network of brokers, providers and Benefits Analysts internationally to ensure plans operate smoothly, manage renewals and support emerging countries along with the Global Benefits and Mobility Manager
- Manage projects related to system enhancements, process improvements and employee experience around international benefits programs and offerings
What you should have
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in international or global benefits
- You possess the professional and interpersonal skills needed to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport with people across the company in every level
- Experience in building and refining programs, policy and process that provide an exceptional employee experience within a high-growth company
- Natural ability to forge relationships and work effectively with recruiting, employees, and cross functional partners across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally and take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.