Sr. Associate, Business Operations
Slack is seeking a Sr. Associate, Business Operations who has exceptional critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to roll up their sleeves and collaborate closely with a variety of different stakeholders.The Senior Associate is accountable for building the strategy and operations for our rapidly growing renewals business (insights reporting, analytics, strategy support, etc.); evaluating and refining alignment of resources to optimize coverage of our customer base; and supporting critical renewals initiatives with analytical support. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This individual will interact on a daily basis with global Customer Success leadership, Sales, Finance and Business Operations in the nurturing and growth of the Slack customer base.
The Sales Business Operations team at Slack is responsible for supporting all operational aspects of the Sales and Customer Success organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop, measure, and maintain analytical excellence for global customer success teams including Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Support global CSM account assignments and quota setting processes
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- Manage weekly forecasting process for customer retention and renewals
- Provide CS Leadership and Sales Operations with key customer success initiatives (e.g., process improvements, new systems, CSM productivity, etc.)
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in high growth SaaS tech companies or comparable role
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer retention and adoption of Slack
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Preferred experience with reporting and analytics tools: Salesforce, Looker, Excel and SQL
- Preferred experience in a high growth technology company
- Preferred experience in strategy consulting or finance
- SaaS experience preferred
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.