Sales Development Representative
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. You are a self starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a world-class customer experience to all inbound leads expressing interest in Slack via multiple channels, including phone, email, and live chat
- Conduct context gathering and qualification calls with all inbound prospects in order to drive new sales pipeline
- Run full sales-cycle, lead to close, with Slack’s emerging business prospects
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Work across the sales department to roll out new initiatives.
What you should have:
- 1+ years of experience in sales or customer success
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Demonstrated familiarity with enterprise SaaS
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.