As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of working, increase product adoption, and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. Experience Specialists conduct focus groups, interviews, and use other design thinking methods to understand critical communications and workflows that will be migrated to Slack. They perform current state (e.g., readiness) assessments for the shift to the Collaboration platform, which is foundational for the launch plan and sequencing.
As part of the Professional Services team, Slack Experience Specialists work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely, and realize significant business value.
What you will be doing
- Work with Success Services leadership to define and build out new functions and methodologies within the Services organization as needed
- Build internal capabilities for the Experience team to ensure consistency in delivery methodology for this function
- Support the building of the Experience brand, role differentiation, and expertise in implementing Slack
- Support developing junior resources on customer projects
- Work with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for agile collaboration
- Understand current state business processes, customer workflows, and collaboration across an organization
- Facilitate workshops, interviews and other engaging activities with customers across all departments to better understand employee needs, business objectives and how Slack can enable them
- Craft future state business processes and related employee experiences aligned with the Slack platform
- Build launch plans and roadmaps to increase participation and minimize resistance to change
- Develop change, adoption, and maturity strategies to guide employees to realize the most value from using Slack
- Enable support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational
What you should have:
- Business process transformation and/or change management experience (preferably within a SaaS environment)
- 8+ years business process transformation and/or change management experience (preferably within a SaaS environment)
- 5+ years of experience delivering within a SaaS environment preferred
- Excellent consultative and communication skills both with customers and with internal partners
- Proven track record resolving issues and risks in a cross-/functional and collaborative way
- Respected for your ability to build strong internal and external relationships ● Strategic thinker and problem solver focused on customer success
- Ability to present and have discussions at the C-level
- Operational experience building out functions and programs
- Ambitious and hardworking with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption ● Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.