Senior Alliances Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Alliances & Channels Manager to inform and execute a partner strategy that enables Slack to further penetrate into the APAC region. You will recruit, onboard and manage both ISV’s and SI’s and work closely with our Sales organization to establish partners as an extension of our go-to-market. You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Inform and execute Slack partner programs in APAC
- Recruit, onboard and manage ISV’s and SI’s
- Be the primary point of contact for partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Work with AE’s and Sales Leadership to implement co-selling campaigns to source net new pipeline and to accelerate/influence existing pipeline
- Work with Sales and CS to identify solutions areas that need to be served by SI’s and subsequently work with SI partners to bring those solutions to market
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product and customer success roadmap and prioritization
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favored company with which to partner
What you should have:
- 8+ years of relevant alliances and channel experience
- 12+ years overall work experience
- Self starter. Equally comfortable taking direction as informing strategy
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner solutions
- Experience in enabling sales organizations to co-sell with partners
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy
- Executive presence working with senior leadership in both in-house and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and project managing cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc..)
- Experience working across the APAC region
- Experience working in region while reporting to leadership in the US
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.