Sr. Program Manager, Enterprise Marketing & GTM
At Slack, Program Managers work across the company, leading programs and projects that drive our growth. On the Go-to-Market Program Management team, you will focus on the tools and processes we need to successfully execute strategic initiatives across the Sales and Marketing organizations in the US and internationally.
Your role will include engaging with functional leaders to understand how they work best -- and how Program Management can best support their work to achieve their strategic goals. You will define innovative, sustainable processes that will help us scale our work, drive efficiency, and lead to a more enjoyable work experience for your colleagues.
What you will be doing
- Research and discover how to solve business needs and build new organization capabilities
- Partner with our Business Systems and Marketing Operations teams to implement new tools and applications
- Partner with our sales and marketing organizations to define the ideal processes to get work done, partnering within enterprise marketing (e.g., events and business marketing) and content and design to execute on programs
- Develop portfolio roadmaps and ruthlessly prioritize work to achieve the best outcomes for Slack
- Continuously refine the best ways to deliver projects at Slack
What you should have
- Strong organizational skills and be deadline driven
- Passion for living in the weeds while being focused on the bigger picture strategic goals
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of a company
- Exceedingly strong communication skills (both written and verbal), with a passion for distilling complex ideas in easy to understand ways
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals
- Commitment to learning from others that equals a passion for sharing what you’ve learned
- A love for ambiguity
Ideally you'll also have:
- Familiarity with project and program management methodologies and tools (e.g., Smartsheet) and ideally leveraging Slack to drive program progress.
- Experience working with software tools and processes within a Marketing or Sales organization (ideally Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other related tools)
- Prior experience that demonstrates your abilities as a Program Manager or consultant supporting Enterprise marketing efforts
- Passion for delivering on Slack’s mission within the company
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.