Manager, Demo Engineering
We are looking for a leader to run Slack’s Global Demo Engineering team. This is a high visibility team that is focused on building powerful tools to help our sales team deliver powerful product demonstrations. These range from best in class industry based demo orgs to message/emoji populating tools. Demonstrating the art of the possible is not only critical to our solutions engineers, but also our executives, marketers, customer success managers, and account executives.
Demo Engineering sits in the Sales org but is a highly cross functional role. It requires developing and maintaining strong relationships with Product Leadership, Marketing, and of course Solutions Engineering. Demo Engineers are passionate about solving complex problems and thinking through the lens of business value. If you are a strong communicator, have a visionary product mindset, and strong technical chops, this role is for you!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Demo Engineering, ensuring our org can deliver best in class platform centric demos
- Build out a Demo Services arm of the business that supports custom demo requests for the most strategic customer engagements.
- Guide the team’s work with clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog
- Hire, mentor and retain a high performing team
- Collaborate with SE leadership & Product Leadership to stay ahead of product releases and develop a demo strategy for new features.
- Define and track metrics for success, measure adoption and iterate.
- Own the vision for industry based demo orgs
- Stay up to date on upcoming Slack features
What you should have
- Previous experience as a Solutions/Sales Engineer, Engineer, and/or Product Manager at a SaaS company
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Previous management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Jira, AWS, Github preferred
- A love for design and building from scratch; problem-solving is in your DNA
- Familiarity with Slack app development
- The technical aptitude to understand system integrations, data migration, and implementation considerations
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.