Field Marketing Manager, National Tradeshows
Slack is looking for an expert Tradeshow Manager to strategically plan and execute third-party events and tradeshows across the AMER region. This role is a new position on Slack’s Field Marketing team and will be a key player in growing brand awareness and sales pipeline development, primarily through industry and partner conference sponsorships. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to understand region-specific market priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, business development, and design teams to craft high value events that deliver best of breed experiences for our customers, prospects and partners.
- You will own end-to-end project management and execution of various large-scale conference sponsorships across the AMER region, including logistics, staff management, booth production, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, content/presentations, and sales enablement
- Develop programs that effectively build brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack’s business
- You will think creatively about Slack’s onsite presence and exceed attendees expectations with a targeted and thoughtful approach that is unique to the audience and their needs
- Expand the reach of conference sponsorships with multi-tactic marketing campaigns including pre-event promotion, landing pages, sales meeting setting, and post-event nurture campaigns
- Operational excellence in building event programs across the country, often running multiple events consecutively
- Experience in B2B high-tech
- 3-5 years experience in supporting tradeshows, events, field marketing
- Knowledge and experience in owning the intricate details needed to make a tradeshow successful, including booth design, expo order submissions, budgeting, staffing, and lead management
- Experience owning tradeshow programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, speaking opportunities and project management
- You have a proven track record of building successful cross-functional partnerships with product marketing, creative, and sales teams to craft programs that are on-brand and metrics-driven in their approach
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Travel up to 35% of the time
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.