Sales Enablement Lead, Enterprise and Large Enterprise
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the Enterprise (Ent) and Large Enterprise (L-Ent) segments of our Global Sales Organization at Slack. These segments partner with Slack’s largest and most complex customers (Oracle, Target, 21st Century Fox, and TD Ameritrade, to name a few).
You'll partner with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and Marketing to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential part of your role.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will collaborate with Sales Leadership to vet and drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our highest revenue generating sales teams
- You will partner with Sales Management and top performing Account Executives to uncover business needs, design solutions, launch, iterate, and measure impact
- You will partner with key sales cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against Ent and L-Ent priorities
- You will lead structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives
- You will design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we sell into Ent and L-Ent markets
- You will create the vision and full development life-cycle from inception to delivery
- You will establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives
What you should have
- You have 3+ years of experience driving sales training and broader Sales Enablement programs
- You have 3+ years enterprise sales experience
- You should be highly proficient at building trust with senior level sales managers
- You excel in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- You're passionate about developing others
- You have demonstrated success leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organized and proactive
- You are an expert in Slack
- You have experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Captivate, Salesloft, Continu, Guru, Highspot), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build agile earning programs
- Ability to travel 20%
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.