Sr. Solutions Engineer, Large Enterprise
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Slack is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Do you love closing large, complex deals and making a huge impact? Do you excel at building trust with both technical and non-technical executives? Last but not least, are you passionate about conveying value to your customers? If you’re an established sales professional with a consistent track record in helping customers achieve visionary goals, we should chat.
You will collaborate with our Account Executives and have fun winning together. As the product expert, you will have a deep understanding of the Slack Platform, handle tough objections, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
What you will be doing
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- You will ensure that your customers understand Slack's security posture, tackling objections along the way and occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations highlighting our powerful platform ecosystem
- You will conduct Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help your customers validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
What you should have
- 6+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections; problem-solving is in your DNA
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.