Sr. Delivery Manager
Are you a leader who can create that next generation of delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a leader who would get excited about the opportunity to build out a global organization? Are you a leader who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a delivery excellence manager to build out a global project delivery organization to support our customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is creative, collaborative and experienced. This leader will accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers by ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how we work afforded by the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of situations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build out a global delivery organization
- Identify unique and fun ways to deliver projects
- Build out discovery procedures with Enterprise customers to scope needs correctly
- Build a methodology that delivers continuous results and measures success
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
What you should have:
- You have 8+ years of program/project delivery preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You have 6+ years of project management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- You have proven history of building out teams and programs.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what a delivery organization looks like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions at the C level.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.