Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the US-East region. This role will be a key player in scaling the growth of Slack's regional marketing efforts. You will work closely with the sales team to understand territory specific priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, business development, and design teams to create high value events and targeted marketing campaigns that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our customers, prospects, and partners.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted and sponsored virtual and physical event programs, including all logistics, production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, sales enablement and audience acquisition
- Partner with the sales team to build and deliver field marketing activities that support Slack’s growth and sales goals
- Maximize Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through multi-channel marketing campaign support
- Develop event and account-based programs that effectively drive brand awareness, and create both new pipelines and expand opportunities for Enterprise accounts
- Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets
- Showcase both a creative and experimental approach to the customer and prospect experience, delivering experiences that exceed expectations for attendees
- Demonstrate excellence in building and deploying concurrent event programs across multiple NAMER territories
What you should have
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing
- Experience in building field marketing programs in both saturated/high customer-density regions and green-field territories
- Experience in designing an integrated regional marketing plan which may include events, webinars, content syndication, and targeted ABM programs
- Experience working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territory
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include account planning, digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Travel up to 35% of the time
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.