- Manage call settings for your workspace or organisation
By default, all members can make calls in Slack using the phone icon. Depending on your subscription, there are a few
- Making calls in Slack
With Slack Calls, you can make a voice or video call to connect with anyone in your workspace. Keep reading to learn how
- Voice, video and screen sharing apps
When you need to connect by voice or video call, or share your screen with your teammates, you have a few options in Slack
- Share ideas with video clips
To record audio, click on the microphone icon and begin talking.
- Email template for introducing Slack
Slack is a messaging app where we can talk, share files and work together.
- Share your screen with Slack calls
active speaker by default: other teammates on the call will only see the active speaker's screen, even when others are talking
- Adjust your huddles and calls preferences
Enable automatic gain control to ensure that your voice stays at a constant level for others that you’re talking
- Use huddles in Slack
To view live captions, click the name of the person who’s talking
- Delete profile information from Slack
When we talk about member profile information, here’s what’s included:
- Slack Connect guide: work with external partners
When you don't need to work in a channel with someone outside your company, you can talk one-to-one
- Sign in to Slack
Check your spam folder and talk to your IT team.
- Slack glossary
Video calls Talk or video conference in Slack.
- Slack updates and changes
Ever needed to find the right person to talk to, but weren’t sure where to start?