- Sarah recently joined A1 Marketing, a company just like yours.
- A1 adopted Slack a while ago and Sarah is learning how it’s impacted the way they work.
- In this lesson, Sarah wants to learn how to navigate Slack so she’s comfortable with finding information, performing actions and changing her preferences.
Sarah’s experience before SlackBefore A1, Sarah was used to working in email. She found herself endlessly scrolling through her inbox to find the conversation she was looking for. It was hard to stay up to date with her team and bits of work were scattered across multiple programs, email threads and places.
How A1 use Slack
- A1 adopted Slack because it’s easier to navigate than email.
- Everyone at A1 can join and navigate between conversations in a few clicks.