Speed up agent response by bringing different systems together
- Message internal experts without leaving your ticketing tool
- Get answers across files, messages and channels with AI-powered search
- Discover real-time insights that turn potential problems into coaching opportunities
‘Slack drastically reduces the time to overall resolution. It allows you to get closer and more connected to people across the company. In any situation that requires collaboration, ultimately, it levels up your game.’
Unlock customer insights, wherever they come from
- Share customer information securely across all your teams
- Send customer feedback straight to the people who’ll use it most
- Amplify the customer’s voice with bots that deliver key insights in less time
average increase in CSAT*
average increase in NPS*
Invest in customer relationships with closer collaboration
- Give customers personalised, live help in a dedicated Slack channel
- Troubleshoot problems in real time across multiple teams with Slack Connect
- Use automated workflows to supplement valuable human interactions
‘We hear back from our customers that we’re like an extension of their team, and part of that feeling definitely comes from the fact that we use Slack.’
Frequently asked questions
We’re glad that you asked! Slack is a new way for your entire company to communicate. It replaces email with something faster, better organised and more secure. Instead of one-off email chains, all your communication is organised into channels that are easy to create, join and search. When there’s a channel for everything that’s happening at your company, everyone knows exactly where to go to get work done. For more reading on the topic, we recommend taking a look at the Slack Resources Library.
The key to Slack success is channels. By creating a channel for all your projects, your teams, your offices, your departments – everything that you’re doing at work – you create a space for every conversation to happen. And because channels are easy to join and create, Slack can adapt to meet changing needs. If someone new joins a project, you can simply add them to the channel and they can scroll up to read through previous conversations. When it’s time to start something new, create a new channel and invite the right people. To learn more, read up on how to collaborate effectively in channels.
Channels are where work happens in Slack. A channel is a single place for a team to share messages, tools and files. People often create channels for company announcements, customer service triage, asking for IT or HR help and sharing social interests.