- Manage call settings for your workspace or organization
By default, all members can make calls in Slack using the phone icon. Depending on your plan, there are a few ways to
- Make calls in Slack
With Slack calls, you can make a voice or video call to connect with anyone in your workspace. Keep reading to learn how
- Voice, video, and screen sharing apps
When you need to connect by voice or video call, or share your screen with your teammates, you have a few options in Slack
- Email template for introducing Slack
Slack is a messaging app where we can talk, share files, and work together.
- Share your screen with Slack calls
active speaker by default: other teammates on the call will only see the active speaker's screen, even when others are talking
- Adjust your huddles and calls preferences
Enable automatic gain control to ensure your voice stays at a constant level for others you're talking
- Introducing Slack Huddles, a new way to have live audio discussions
To turn on live captioning, click the name of the person actively talking in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- A guide to Slack Connect
When you don't need to work in a channel with someone outside your company, you can talk one-on-one
- Delete profile information from Slack
When we talk about member profile information, here’s what’s included:
- Sign in to Slack
Check your spam folder and talk to your IT team.
- Slack glossary
Video calls Talk or video conference in Slack.
- Slack updates and changes
Ever needed to find the right person to talk to, but weren’t sure where to start?