HR Business Partner, Customer Success
Slack is looking for an exceptional HR Business Partner to join our growing People team and support our Customer Success team. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will do
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align our culture and performance with our rewards and reward strategies.
- In partnership with our other People Partners, lead talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent.
- Solicit feedback and utilize data, to further enhance our culture and values, including driving our business forward and work across the organization
- Provide leadership to the team and support functions including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for the company
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- General employee relations (conflict management and resolution, coaching, and mentoring)
- Collaborate with other People team members across the globe in a positive and proactive way
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies.
- Utilize HRIS system to maintain employee data and produce reports.
What you should have
- Minimum of 7-10 years of HR/People experience as a Partner
- BA degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with Go-To-Market and/or Customer-Facing organizations
- Ability to collaborate and proactively communicate across locations
- Proven track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions
- Proven experience providing business insights to inform people strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Previous experience supporting a wide range of employees and leaders
- A knack for program management and operational excellence
- Experience with or interest in people analytics
- You use Slack and love emojis
- Experience using Workday software a plus
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.