Partner Marketing Manager, Systems Integrators
We’re looking for a seasoned marketing professional with experience driving programs that inspire and engage the partner ecosystem. This role will draw from your experience in program management, campaign management, and content creation and delivery. As a key member of the Partner Marketing team, you’ll work closely with teams across the company to define and execute recruitment, marketing enablement, field marketing, and joint demand generation programs with Slack’s global community of systems integrators.
You’re passionate about being part of a fast-growing company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You also treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with the alliances and customer success teams to understand the growing Slack Services Partner program, with a view to informing the narrative that will inspire leading services partners to partner with Slack
- Create a playbook that will enable key partners to effectively position their own Slack services offerings and grow their Slack services business
- Work closely with alliances, marketing, sales, and other teams across the company to design and build repeatable partner GTM programs globally, including partner communications, sales engagement, and joint demand generation activities
- Partner with regional field marketing teams to identify opportunities to collaborate with partners and execute local seminars, joint industry sponsorships, and hospitality events
- Evaluate and prioritize partner GTM opportunities with marketing and business development teams to optimize Slack’s marketing investments
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with our partners, ensuring Slack’s role as a favored company with which to partner
- Track and measure program success, making adjustments to continuously improve and maximize results
What you should have
- 7+ years of relevant partner enablement, partner marketing, or campaign management experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- You are passionate about Slack and the problems we are solving
- Consistent track record of devising, executing, and measuring marketing programs
- You are comfortable working with partner programs in their infancy
- Adept at working cross functionally with key stakeholders within Slack and partner organizations
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.