Sr. Manager, Delivery Management
Are you an owner who can create that next generation of delivery excellence at Slack? Are you a leader who would get excited about the opportunity to be part of an expanding global organization? Are you a leader who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a delivery excellence senior manager to further build out the global project delivery organization to support our enterprise customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a leader who is creative, collaborative and experienced. This leader will accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers by ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how we work afforded by the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of situations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers launch and mature on the Slack platform
- Work with Enterprise customers to align scope and objectives
- Build senior client relationships and provide strategic guidance
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage any key issues and risks on the project
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
What you should have:
- You have 10-12+ years of program/project delivery preferably within a SaaS and/services organization.
- You have 5+ years of program management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- Strong leadership, energy, problem solving and decision making abilities
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what a delivery organization looks like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions at the C level.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.