Senior Group Manager, CXO Programs & Content - Future Forum
Slack is looking for a Senior Group Manager of CXO Programs and Content to join our Future Forum team.
Future Forum, a consortium backed by Slack, equips leaders to drive transformation at work, helping them reimagine how people, process and tools come together to make work better for people as well as companies. We believe that business challenges and competitive advantages come down to people — how you attract and retain diverse talent, how you align them against common purpose that engages them fully, and how you enable them to act with agility to achieve great things. We drive this conversation forward through research and dialogue.
This critical role on our growing team will be focused on building our GTM plans, CXO-facing content and case studies, and our executive events strategy.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you are responsible for leading the high-touch go-to-market activities that engage our growing executive membership base and our prospective members
- You will manage the end-to-end packaging and publication of our quarterly Remote Employee Experience Index and other research programs
- You will oversee and manage a team of contract writers to develop polished and differentiated content and assets
- You will liaise with our Relationship Manager and own executive case studies, from prioritization to narrative development to the actual interview process
- You will connect closely with our Comms team and our partners to reach the CXO audience about our case studies, research, whitepapers, and content
- You will manage the messaging and content for CXO events, including our partnership with FORTUNE, our exec briefings teams, and partner-hosted events
- You will lead our monthly “GTM moments” that bring together research, case studies, and partner announcements (and work with our Comms team to bring them to life!)
What you should have:
- 10+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing marketing or communications roles
- Proven experience working with CXOs and establishing trust and rapport via email, virtually, and in-person
- Impeccable writing skills, deft editing capabilities, and comfort in speaking publicly
- Strong go-to-market skills, especially when trying to reach an executive audience
- Passionate about the future of work, especially the role of inspiring leaders to re-imagine who work is done
- Tolerance for ambiguity that comes in working on an early stage venture with big ideas but limited structure and many potential paths to success.
- Collaboration skills, a willingness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to an early stage venture where roles and responsibilities aren’t always clear.
- Strong prioritization muscles and ability to say “no” or “if yes, what am I not doing” to specific projects or opportunities
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.