Onboarding Specialist, Sales Enablement
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful enablement professional who is passionate about helping sales & success leaders succeed.
As the NAMER Onboarding Lead, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end onboarding experience for Slack’s rapidly-growing global sales & success team.
In this high-visibility and high-impact role, you’ll take full ownership of our NAMER onboarding strategy, partnering with global onboarding leads in EMEA and APAC as well as our North American field enablement team to ensure consistency and scalable onboarding for all sales roles. You’ll own content development, review and measurement as well as communications to senior leaders on the program performance.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Own the end-to-end onboarding strategy for sales hires in North America
- Facilitate our regular North American boot camp program
- Own communications to the business around program efficacy and impact
- Drive close partnership with global onboarding leads in EMEA, Japan/Korea & Australia
- Partner with field enablement team to understand segment needs, identify gaps and build recommendations to address
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of onboarding program and iterate based on results.
- 3+ years working in Sales Enablement or Learning & Development at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience designing and implementing a sales onboarding program
- Facilitation experience (virtual and in person)
Competencies for Success
- Strong written and communication skills
- Confident presenting in person and online
- Understanding of the different roles within a sales and customer success organization
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Passion for developing others.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Rise, Captivate, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.) and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build sound learning programs is desired.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.