Senior Program Lead, Sales Enablement
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful enablement professional who is passionate about leading some of Slack’s most strategic global enablement programs that help our sales & success organization thrive in their roles.
In this high-impact role, you will lead the field enablement motion for Slack’s persona-based sales motion, enabling the field to drive meaningful, value-based conversations with prospects and customers spanning a variety of industries and use cases. You’ll partner with a wide range of cross-functional partners including Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Sales and Success to design and deliver enablement programs that help Slack achieve key strategic goals. You’ll also use your leadership skills to design the program strategy, learning objectives, and delivery modem partnering with sales & success leadership to identify and assess relevant data points to inform your approach.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Own the end-to-end project management for flagship global programs (persona + cloud enablement) within Slack’s Sales & Success organization
- Work with cross-functional partners to fully scope the program objectives, deliverables and approach
- Establish a project plan that defines the strategic impact, scope of the project, and plans for implementation, and measurement of success of the program
- Enlist project sponsorship from leaders within the organization and/or subject matter experts.
- Facilitate planning, kickoff and progress meetings, roles, responsibilities, communication, and logistics
- Partner with the instructional design team to define learning objectives, content strategy and success criteria, using adult learning best practices
- Design and deliver contemporary blended learning materials via a combination of live instructor-led training, virtual, e-learning and asynchronous content
- Identify and implement a robust measurement strategy to track the ongoing success of the program, including certification or assessment processes as relevant
- Leverage data and insights to regularly communicate progress, efficacy, best practices to the impacted stakeholders of each initiative.
- Determine launch date, key milestones and KPIs, as well as a clear measurement method for driving progress and alignment on key behaviors, activities, and outcomes.
- Partner with the field enablement team to define and drive the program implementation, jointly scoping the segment/region’s role, requirements, and responsibilities for making the initiative successful and ensuring manager accountability
- Lead retrospectives to evaluate performance, impact, and future strategies of the program
- Build repeatable and scalable program management processes to drive efficiency and inform future initiatives
What you should have
5+ years of experience working in program management, ideally within a sales enablement or consulting environment
- Highly proficient at building strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Ability to facilitate highly-engaging training content via life, virtual and asynchronous approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as (Rise, Captivate, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.) and Knowledge management tools (Guru, Highspot) to build sound learning programs is desired.
- Ability to travel (~15%)
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.