Senior Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced field marketer to execute and build field marketing programs for the Japan region. This role will be a key player in scaling the growth of Slack's regional marketing efforts. You will work closely with the sales team to understand territory specific priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, campaign marketing, business development and functional teams within U.S. headquarters and Japan to build high value events and targeted marketing campaigns that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our customers, prospects, and partners.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, fearless, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the sales team to plan and deliver field marketing activities that generates and accelerates opportunities and pipeline which support Slack’s growth and sales goals
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted and sponsored virtual and physical event programs, including all logistics, production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, sales enablement and audience acquisition
- Maximize Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through multi-channel marketing campaign support
- Develop event and account-based programs that effectively drive brand awareness, and build both new pipelines and expand opportunities for Enterprise and Mid Market accounts
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts
- Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets
- Showcase both a creative and experimental approach to the customer and prospect experience, delivering experiences that go above and beyond for attendees
- Demonstrate excellence in building and deploying concurrent event programs
What you should have:
- 3+ years experience in field marketing
- Experience in planning and executing events, webinars, and targeted ABM programs
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include account planning, digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Proficient in using CRM and marketing systems to create, track, and report on progress of campaigns
- Business level proficiency in English and native in Japanese
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.