Analyst Relations Manager
Slack is on a mission to make work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — and there is no better time to join our fast-growing Marketing organization!
We are seeking a proven Analyst Relations Manager to tell the story of Slack’s business strategy, product vision and customer experience to industry analysts worldwide. You will deepen relationships with our analyst community as well as develop highly visible, third-party assets with partners in Marketing, Product and Sales to validate go-to-market strategies.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
What you will be doing
- Join forces with outstanding AR teammates to build analyst engagement plans, supervise firm account management and agency support, provide cross-functional support and insights, and improve team efficiencies
- Drive impact by positively positioning Slack during inquiries, briefings, events, industry evaluations, etc. along with thought leadership initiatives like content creation (i.e., Forrester Total Economic Impact study)
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to nurture intimate relationships with analysts, craft compelling messaging, and create competitive differentiation
What you should have
- 6-8 years proven experience in Analyst Relations and with the ability to thrive in a unique program centered on critical thinking and creative solutions
- Strategic relationships with Gartner, Forrester and IDC along with other technology research firms
- Strong executive presence and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and project management skills
Minimum annual salary of $111,600. This base pay is for illustrative purposes only. This position is eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: incentive compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; commuter benefits; paid time off (including PTO, emergency time off, paid sick leave, medical leave, volunteer time off, civic duty leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); parental leave and benefits; mobile phone and internet allowance; perks stipend; and other employee perks and benefits.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.