Digital Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for a growth-minded digital marketer to drive our lead generation efforts through paid channels. The role will partner closely with the North American Enterprise Demand Generation team to define strategies, experiments, and resourcing to achieve North America pipeline targets.
The ideal candidate is a storyteller who seeks to know their audience and crafts compelling programs to inspire action. Precise user segmentation, experiment design, and flawless execution are part of your DNA.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics, measurable experimentation pipelines, and winning paid digital programs. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams, to plan and execute projects across audiences and objectives (events, campaigns, nurture, and more). Hands-on expertise with multiple channels is essential: SEM, Programmatic, Paid social, Content syndication, ABM.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Create and manage enterprise paid digital strategy and execution to achieve North America pipeline targets
- Define paid digital resourcing needs and manage agency and vendor relationships
- Managing paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting, including measurement and tracking to performance metrics
- Develop a deep empathy for our enterprise buyers across relevant personas and industries
- Collaborate with Brand, Growth, and Regional teams to ensure that our messaging is consistent and on-brand at every touchpoint
- Continuously A/B test channels, messages, creative, and landing pages for performance
- Report out on program results, presenting to executive leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
What you should have
- Track record of success in prior paid digital, demand gen, or growth roles at a fast growing technology company
- Mastery of paid digital channels, tools, and best practices. Experience with content syndication programs a big plus
- A desire to continuously measure, iterate, and improve programs and processes. SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important
- Familiarity with enterprise marketing/sales funnels and ABM strategies
- Experience with digital marketing to an enterprise, B2B audience
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.