This webinar is best for:
During this 60-minute session, Slack’s Customer Success experts will give you a live training so you can learn how to use Slack successfully. You’ll be invited to use Slack on your computer while our experts guide you through hands-on activities. You’ll apply theory to practice by actively participating in real-time exercises.
In this session, our experts will cover:
- What is Slack?
- Navigating the Slack interface
- Finding and starting conversations: channels, DMs, workspace, Slack Connect
- Interacting effectively in Slack: @mentions, emoji reactions, file sharing, inviting teammates
- Working in Slack: moving a project into a channel
- The activities will require you to access Slack from your computer. Before the session begins, make sure to download the Slack desktop app or open Slack from your browser.