Set who can notify a channel or workspace
By default, all members have the ability to use special @mentions to notify a channel or workspace, but Workspace owners can restrict this.
Workspace owners can decide who can use @channel or @here.
- Workspace owners can choose who can post in the #general channel and use @everyone.
- Workspace owners and admins can choose to display warning messages when @channel or @everyone is used in a channel with at least six members.
Access messaging permissions
These permissions are workspace-wide and can’t be applied to a single channel.
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Administration, then Workspace settings from the menu.
Next to Messaging, click Expand.
- Use the drop-down menus to adjust your settings.
- Click Save to finish.
Who can use this feature?
Workspace owners can access this feature. Workspace admins have limited access.
Free, Standard, Plus and Enterprise Grid subscriptions