Slack partner promotion program
Customers that upgrade to Slack’s Standard or Plus plan may be eligible to receive discounts on products and services offered by third-party partner companies through the Slack partner promotion program. Read on for details on program eligibility and to learn more about partner offers.
Questions? Our Support team is here to help. Send us a note!
- To obtain access to third-party offers available through the Slack partner promotion program, you must upgrade your free Slack workspace to the Standard or Plus plan on an annual payment schedule.
- In order to redeem an offer from a partner through this program, you must be a new customer (as defined by each partner) and meet the eligibility requirements set forth by each partner in their offer. To see if you meet a partner’s individual eligibility requirements, review the partner offer terms below.
- Customers in any country can participate in the program as long as they meet eligibility requirements.
Note: You won't see this promotion if your workspace has fewer than five members.
Redeeming your discounts
After you upgrade your workspace to the Standard or Plus plan, you'll receive an email from Slack confirming your purchase. To access your discounts, follow the steps below:
- Open your purchase confirmation email.
- Click the View Discounts button. You'll be taken to a custom landing page on the Slack website.
- From the landing page, click on the green Go to [Partner] button and follow the prompts to redeem your discount.
Get started with a new, free for 12 months, 5-user Jira Software Cloud license (Standard Edition).
Use your discount code for 50% off your first year of Dropbox Business for up to 10 users. Discount codes are valid for 12 months from the date of your Slack upgrade.
These offer terms were updated on, and will apply to eligible customers that upgrade to Slack's Standard or Plus plan on or after, March 20, 2020.
Start a free 30-day trial of Google Drive Enterprise and receive 50% off the per-user price for up to 12 months when you subscribe.
This offer is made by Google and not Slack. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a new Google customer, which is defined as any customer that is not currently subscribing to a free or paid Google Drive, G Suite, Chrome Enterprise or Cloud Identity plan. A previous subscriber will need to ensure their organization’s account has been cancelled by following these steps: Cancel G Suite. If you sign up for Google, the information you provide will be subject to Google’s G Suite terms of service. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
Slack Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Slack partner promotion program and were defined by Slack.
The offers in the Slack Partner Promotion Program are made by the participating third-party service providers listed above (each, a “Partner”) and not by Slack. Slack will receive compensation in connection with these offers from customers when they purchase a paid Standard or Plus plan for their Slack workspace.
Each Partner offer is available to new customers of the offering Partner’s service (as defined in each offer) that 1) upgrade their Slack plan, and also 2) satisfy the eligibility requirements set forth in each offer. Each Partner’s offer may include different eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions, so please read the Partner’s offer terms carefully before proceeding.