Sr. Value Consultant
Slack is looking for a creative and passionate individual who can help define strategy, conduct business value analysis, and deliver presentations identifying and articulating the value of Slack to our top strategic customers.
You will work closely with our Sales, Success, Solutions Engineering, and Product Marketing teams on our most strategic customer accounts. You will form our business value proposition, including strategic account planning, business case justification, and C-Level presentations. You will develop and present compelling value propositions, proposals, and business cases, and work with the customer success team to track value realization in support of Slack’s largest, most strategic customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with prospective customers, Sales, and Solution Engineering to identify, prioritize, and quantify key business drivers and understand how our solutions will help customers meet their strategic objectives.
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer business processes, market trends, and business value analysis.
- Leading customers through their digital transformation journey and providing recommendations on key strategies
- Enable our sales team to facilitate value oriented discovery and deliver high-level business value/impact analysis.
- Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by potential solution and then use these metrics to develop models to quantify the strategic value of Slack.
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs.
- Create qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of targeted opportunities.
- Assist with developing value messaging associated with targeted opportunities
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes
- Craft reusable assets to help scale the team's reach across the greater Slack organization
- Provide tactical support for targeted opportunities
- Manage library of assets include items such as spreadsheets, presentation templates, case examples, and customer stories
What you should have:
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, finance, economics, math, engineering, marketing, or related areas).
- Demonstrated relevant experience, ideally in Finance, Strategy Consulting, or other analytical roles in a professional services environment.
- Experience leading through digital transformation initiatives
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and business case artifacts (internally or externally facing)
- Executive presence aptitude or experience
- Experience facilitating workshops, and driving to tangible outcomes through design-led workshops
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a very dynamic software company
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Experience in a sales environment would be a plus
- An interest in the technology/software/SaaS space
- Written and spoken fluency in both Japanese and English
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.