faster deal cycles for a sales team
decrease in backlog tickets for a customer support team
faster close in company acquisition for a business development team
Claims and figures based on specific teams using Slack Connect at their companies. Results may vary at your organization.
Connect faster with your partners
- Bring communication out of inboxes and into channels, where you can work quickly and collaboratively with outside organizations
- Strengthen client relationships in channels to provide top-tier enterprise support and drastically decrease response times
- Send messages and share files in real time to build collective insights along the way
Connect securely with outside organizations
- Keep your work secure with Slack’s enterprise-grade security features and compliance standards
- Gain secure access to communicate and collaborate confidently with partner organizations
- Reduce your team’s exposure to email phishing and spam attacks that come with email
Connect tools and automate workflows
- Easily book meetings, share documents, and simplify various other routine tasks with apps
- Streamline processes and speed up collaboration by building and connecting new workflows across organizations
1. Create the channel
Click the + button next to Channels in your sidebar. Name the channel, and click Create.
2. Send the invite
Invite your partner right from Slack, or copy the link provided and email the invite directly.
3. Wait for your partner
After they click the link, they’ll be taken back to Slack to accept and set up the channel on their end.
4. Get admin approval
Depending on your settings, the invitation will be sent to an admin on both teams for approval.
Built for roles of all types
Slack Connect allows you to build deeper relationships with all the people you work with, no matter the profession.