Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our JAPAC organizations. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales, marketing, customer experience and business ops organizations to recruit and hire top talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work closely with leaders across the organization to identify, source and hire top talent across the region
- You will be advising managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Your primary focus will be to recruit for our sales organization, which includes Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants, depending on business needs
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities
- Partner closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Effectively collaborate with our highly effective team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems
What you should have:
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales. A mix of agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Experience with full cycle recruitment including sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- BS/BA degree required
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.