Delivery Manager II
Are you passionate about helping companies undertake digital transformations? Do you thrive in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a Delivery Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of some of our customer implementations. For this role, we’re looking for a creative, collaborative leader and problem-solver who is passionate about working with diverse teams. This Delivery Manager will accelerate Slack adoption with our Enterprise customers by ensuring that each project facilitates the digital transformation and paradigm shift in how companies work with Slack as their virtual office.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, designing, building and delivering relevant and compelling programs for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies. These programs will be aligned to the customers’ specific needs and will cover a variety of situations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify unique and fun ways to deliver projects with our customers
- Mobilize, plan and kick off customer engagements, keeping the customers’ needs and requirements in mind
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage the customer relationship and drive resolution on any key issues and risks that may arise
- Work cross-functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver the desired business outcomes
- Continuously improve Slack’s delivery methodology programs
What you should have:
- You have 5+ years of program/project management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You are comfortable leading customer engagements with technical / non-technical work streams and working with customers to creatively solve difficult problems.
- You have excellent communication skills, both with customers and within an organization.
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box to provide customers with solutions that will fit their custom needs
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You are able to present and have discussions with senior level stakeholders.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
- Written and spoken fluency in Japanese, business level English required
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.