Sr. Solutions Engineer, Large Enterprise
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We have a positive, diverse, and inspiring culture and look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do.
Are you passionate about painting the vision of a new way to work? As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for building solutions that revolutionize how customers collaborate and get work done by building relationships with key executives, selling directly to IT and business leaders, while also owning the technical elements of a value-oriented sales cycle.
What you will be doing
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell Slack's differentiated story
- Partner with customers to design Slack based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
- Ensure that customers understand and are comfortable with how Slack protects organizations with its industry-leading security program
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of Slack ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving SE organization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
What you should have
- Recommended [6 LEnt, 4 Ent, 2 MM]+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including emoji fluency); a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem solving is in your DNA!
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack!
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.