Customer Experience Agent
At Slack, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack's customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights and to test new features before release to help us build the best possible product for our customers.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Identify prospective customers and work to understand how they can improve their organization’s performance with Slack
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not afraid of the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You possess a mastery of English and are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.