Sr. Briefing Specialist
Slack is on the search for a Senior Briefing Specialist to join our Executive Programs team. In this role you’ll use your project management skills and keen attention to detail to partner with internal teams to create a custom, top-notch experience for our customers, sales team, executives and subject matter experts at the SlackHQ and Slack Tokyo EBCs. You’ll manage day-to-day Executive Programs activity to ensure that sessions are planned, executed and scheduled effectively. We seek a nimble self-starter who inspires confidence and understands the sales environment.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to help Slack’s customers achieve their business objectives, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop, define, build and measure regional program offerings for San Francisco and Tokyo
- Act as the main point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing and Tour confirmation, qualification, planning and production for SlackHQ and the Slack Tokyo EBCs
- Partner with Technology Strategists to design and develop personalized agendas and experiences for customers
- Schedule and confirm Discussion Leaders for Briefings and Tours. Resolve scheduling conflicts if needed
- Manage onsite operations and logistics in partnership with Slack facilities, security, and catering teams across three location to ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers
- Curate, collate and refine content for briefing presentations
- Host and facilitate customer and prospects groups onsite at Slack
- Be responsible for operational aspects including, but not limited to: room readiness, swag, pre-registration for check-in, follow-up surveys, documenting notes and contacts
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Briefing Center or Events role
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience gathering, formatting, and preparing briefing documents for executives is strongly recommended, but not required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Conversational Japanese preferred
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.