At Slack, hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Sourcer to help support our growing EMEA organisation. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to be part of a great hiring culture and work with a fast-growing team.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build Slack’s growing EMEA teams.
- Build a high-quality pipeline of potential candidates for a variety of roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
- Lead training and disseminate best practices to the team as a resident sourcing expert
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other HR systems
What you should have
- 4+ years experience in recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Track record of achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Significant experience working with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specifications and target profiles
- Experience hiring in multiple markets and for various profiles across EMEA
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience hiring for International Sales
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.