Sr. Analyst, Sales Incentive Compensation
In this high impact role, you will support the end-to-end sales compensation process, including plan design and cost modeling. You will put together business requirements for mission critical systems, including Salesforce, Xactly, and Anaplan. You will set and enforce policies, evaluate requests for exceptions, share insights and analysis based on attainment and payout data, and make recommendations for SPIFFs. You will have regular exposure to Sales and Finance leadership and be a critical member of the Sales Operations team.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Key participant in annual Sales Incentive Plan design
- Dictate configuration of key business systems to support the Sales Incentive Plan
- Prepare and review commission reports for accuracy and completeness - balancing any issues through x-functional collaboration
- Take on ad-hoc projects to improve scalability and transparency of workflows and policies
- Support SOX compliance, documentation, and reporting
What you should have
- 4 years of sales compensation experience
- Experience and proficiency with Xactly and Salesforce CRM
- Strong Excel skills to run and analyze large data sets for multiple employee groups
- You build strong relationships with partners
- Detail oriented with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- You have a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.