Renewals Manager (German)
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for a Renewal Manager to join our fast growing Customer Success organisation in Dublin.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader customer success team to deliver a high value customer experience at time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximise customer growth
- Develop a playbook for renewal engagement maximising revenue retention
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales / Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organisation
- Fluent German & English
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to grow business strategically, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
- Bachelor degree required
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.