Senior Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the Japan region. This role will be a key player in scaling the growth of Slack's regional marketing efforts. You will work closely with the sales team to understand territory specific priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, campaign marketing, business development and functional teams within U.S. headquarters and Japan to build high value events and targeted marketing campaigns that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our customers, prospects, and partners.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, fearless, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the sales team to plan and deliver field marketing activities that generates and accelerates opportunities and pipeline which support Slack’s growth and sales goals
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted and sponsored virtual and physical event programs, including all logistics, production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, sales enablement and audience acquisition
- Maximize Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through multi-channel marketing campaign support
- Develop event and account-based programs that effectively drive brand awareness, and build both new pipelines and expand opportunities for Enterprise and Mid Market accounts
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts
- Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets
- Showcase both a creative and experimental approach to the customer and prospect experience, delivering experiences that go above and beyond for attendees
- Demonstrate excellence in building and deploying concurrent event programs
What you should have:
- 6+ years experience in regional field marketing
- Experience in designing an integrated regional marketing plan which may include events, webinars, content syndication, and targeted ABM programs
- Experience in executing field marketing activities in a digital environment
- Experience in working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territory
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include account planning, digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Proficient in using CRM and marketing systems to create, track, and report on progress of campaigns
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and native in Japanese
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.