Associate Customer Success Manager (German)
Our Customer Success team consults and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and ultimately recognise business value through their use of the platform. Our Scale Customer Success Managers do this through objective-based engagements with customers at key points in the customer journey.
Scale CSM’s work with customers either in 1:1 engagement for high impact objectives, or by running 1: many successful programs to impact target customer groups. Scale CSMs partner closely with Slack’s Account Executives to understand customers’ business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value through the broader and more established application of Slack.
Part mentor, project manager, consultant and product specialist, our Slack team are continually passionate about helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Engage 1:1 with customers during Launch and with targeted customers at critical times in the process to ensure adoption and mature use of Slack
- Find opportunities to implement 1: many programs that can efficiently and optimize customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and measure results based on defined customer goals
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions. Build and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to improve impact, case studies and customer references
- You will mentor customers to be product specialists. Train their teams on Slack methodologies and self serve resources, so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Partner cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
What you should have
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organisation experience a benefit
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships
- Ability to embrace the mentality of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent German language is essential
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.