Senior Solutions Engineer
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We have a positive, diverse, and inspiring culture and look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack values are woven into the fabric of all we do.
Are you passionate about painting the vision of a new way to work? As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for building solutions that revolutionize how customers collaborate and get work done by building relationships with key executives, selling directly to IT and business leaders, while also owning the technical elements of a value-oriented sales cycle.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles across industries to solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell Slack's differentiated story
- Partner with customers to design Slack based solutions that drive value and significant business impact
- Ensure that customers understand and are comfortable with how Slack protects organizations with its industry-leading security program
- Guide customers through the evaluation process of Slack ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving SE organization
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
What you should have:
- Recommended 6+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English (including emoji fluency); a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections. Problem solving is in your DNA!
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.