Customer Success Product Strategy Manager
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, accept it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
You will be a critical member of the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team. You will be responsible for co-building and co-creating customer success oriented offerings and consulting packages with the goal of accelerating adoption that bring critical business value with Slack for all enterprise customers. You will need to meld creative product thinking, an appetite for calculated bets, a thirst for learning, and thoughtful use of data in order to build an exceptional experience for our customers.
This position has a significant impact on our customer’s ongoing success with Slack and is an exciting opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a dynamic environment.
At Slack, we have a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for customer success solutions and consulting offerings for Slack’s enterprise customers
- An authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data
- Define, understand, and improve key performance indicators for meaningful positioning of these offerings and how to tackle key problems through a customer’s journey with Slack
- Facilitate features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results with customer success management teams
What you should have
- 8+ years of relevant consulting, strategy and product management experience with a Customer Success aligned team (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- Experience leading major product or growth initiatives across multiple customer success or professional services enterprise products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance
- Focused and have a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both customers and the business
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact
- Have the ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger solutions. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which
- Demonstrate natural leadership and know how to influence people to get things done across any job function
- Have a clear and effective communication style
- Have exceptional project management skills; know how to plan, set, and manage to reasonable timelines
- Have delivered customer success focused global products or launched large-scale products internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.