Sr. Partner Manager, Systems Integrator Alliances
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to localize, implement and scale the Slack SI partner program in AMER. In this role you will recruit, onboard and enable SI partners to deliver services to Slack customers to ensure they are getting the most value from their investment in Slack.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and partner sourced and influenced revenue.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work with sales, customer success and Slack services to define the local market needs and develop a SI partner strategy for the US market.
- Recruit, onboard and manage regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drives all aspects of the Slack practice including: business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop and execute capacity plans to ensure partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline, and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance / relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and credible presentation skills
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.