Sr. Experience Consulting Lead
As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of working, increase product adoption, and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. They conduct focus groups, interviews, and use other design thinking methods to understand critical communications and workflows that will be migrated to Slack. They perform value and change readiness assessments for the shift to the Collaboration platform that provides the foundation for the launch plan and sequencing. They also work with the customer to ensure precise execution and quantifiable results.
Part of the Professional Services team, Slack Experience Consultants work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize significant business value.
What you will be doing
- Work with Success Services leadership to define and build out a new function and methodology within the Services organization
- Build internal capabilities for the Experience team to ensure consistency in delivery methodology for this function
- Support the building of the Experience brand, role differentiation, and expertise in implementing Slack
- Lead and develop junior resources on customer projects
- Work with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for agile collaboration.
- Understand current state business processes, customer workflows, and collaboration across an organization
- Facilitate workshops, interviews and other engaging activities with customers across all departments to better understand employee needs, business objectives and how Slack can enable them
- Craft future state business processes and related employee experiences aligned with the Slack platform
- Build launch plans and roadmaps to increase participation and minimize resistance to change
- Develop change, adoption, and maturity strategies to guide employees to realize the most value from using Slack
- Enable support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success
What you should have
- 12+ years business process transformation and/or change management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Management experience highly preferred
- Experience in building out a new function or operation at one or more companies
- Experience in end to end system implementations
- Excellent consultative skills
- Ambitious, hardworking leader with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Success in building and leading teams of both junior and experienced resources
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.