Senior Product Marketing Manager, Slack Connect
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive one of the most strategic areas within Slack: Slack Connect – a better way for organizations to work together more productively.
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive, and for years, Slack has been changing the way millions of people work together within their organization. But work doesn’t stop within a company’s walls. Crafted to replace email, Slack Connect extends all the benefits of Slack to everyone you work with – inside and outside your organization. It’s the next step in Slack’s vision to completely transform business communication.
We’re seeking a highly skilled, confident, and motivated marketer to partner with our customer-facing organizations (Sales, Customer Success, Customer Experience) in driving awareness, consideration, and adoption of Slack Connect within our customer base. You will be charged with driving the go-to-market strategy (planning, enablement, content, experiments/campaigns) for Slack’s Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Experience teams, working closely with leaders across these organizations, as well as Sales Enablement and Sales Operations, to bring direction and prioritization to critical initiatives, key experiments, and integrated field motions. You will also be the voice of our customer for Slack Connect – regularly joining customer calls, gathering proof points, and working creatively across teams to tell their stories.
You have a passion for navigating ambiguity, driving clarity, and influencing strategy. You demonstrate a collaborative spirit, strong leadership, project management, interpersonal and analytical skills. You know how to adapt quickly, optimize for learning at every step, and evaluate tradeoffs.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Lead go-to-market strategy for Slack Connect for our customer facing teams (Sales, Customer Success, Customer Experience)
- Partner with cross-functional management and leadership to craft experiments, incentives, and strategies to deepen usage among high-potential accounts
- Create and iterate on content and collateral to aid adoption; partner with Sales Enablement to measure impact of materials and messaging.
- Develop scaled outreach and education plan and create content to educate Slack customers on Slack connect (i.e. webinars, emails, etc)
- Partner with regional marketing teams to localize key collateral
What you should have
- 6-8+ years of proven experience in product marketing, sales, content marketing, or consulting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: experience presenting to leadership and creating content, decks, or other collateral
- Prior experience working in enterprise SaaS or extensive experience working closely with revenue organizations.
- Strong ability to synthesize large amounts of information and present to different audiences in clear and effective ways
- Be forward-thinking, well organized, and have an obsession for detail
- Passionate about the Slack brand and product
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.