Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our sales organization. You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales organization and recruit and hire top talent. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Focus on sales hiring for our North American Sales Recruiting organization; sales roles will depend on business needs.
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment branding.
- Work closely with People Partners, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment.
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company.
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us.
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred.
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.