Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Recruiting
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Recruiting will be the main point of contact and subject matter authority to provide system support to members of the Slack Recruiting Team, Human Resources and our global workforce. You will make sure that systems are effective in meeting business needs and are scalable across our growing company. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Greenhouse ATS, integration processes, and other HR tools to enable our HR team to continuously refine our critical workforce strategy and its implementation.
- Partner with multi-functional teams (Recruiting, Analytics, People Operations, Finance and Mobility) to drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Serve as the expert on the Greenhouse solution with deep understanding of all staffing organization roles.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define metrics to measure the health of people processes and functions.
- Perform administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- Optimize ATS/CRM reporting and dashboard configuration in addition to supporting scheduled and ad-hoc reports
- Advocate for the end-user; capture customer feedback from various sources and user experience data to guide our systems improvement priorities.
- Design, organize and assess audits to ensure data quality, validity and compliance to drive behaviors resulting in system accuracy and data integrity
- Work with our ATS system vendors on support issues and to advocate for functionality needed by Slack
- Assist in optimizing the recruiting tech stack, staying on top of new tools in the market and emerging technologies
- 4+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and supporting applicant tracking systems (ATS) - Greenhouse ATS experience highly preferred.
- Understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to optimize it globally for efficiency and quality using technology and reporting
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and handle both internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations.
- Experience with Workday Recruiting and HCM a plus
- Experience working with Looker/ Tableau is a major plus and also with JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.