Recruiting Manager - Sourcing
The Sourcing Manager will lead and develop a team of Talent Sourcers focused on building passive candidate pools for Sales, Go-To-Market and G&A roles. They will partner with Recruiting Leadership and Hiring Partners to develop sourcing strategies that enable the “Revenue and Business” recruiting team to meet its hiring goals.They will lead and support their team in execution of these strategies and attainment of Sourcing KPIs.
This Sourcing leader will be an excellent people leader and coach. They will provide clarity, support and development to their team while maintaining a high bar for excellence in the execution of all their team touches. Their primary focus will be to continually support and inspire their team to bring their true selves to Slack and do the best work of their lives. We invite culture additive people that are smart, humble, hard working and collaborative to join our team.
What you will be doing
- Inspire, Coach and Develop a team of Sales and G&A sourcers as they advance in their careers
- Act as sourcing thought leader and partner for Recruiting Leadership team
- Develop and communicate sourcing Strategies to enable Slack to hire excellent, diverse talent for all non-technical roles
- Own your business. Define and manage your team to KPIs. See around corners, contingency plan.
- Work with Sourcers and Recruiters to troubleshoot priority searches
- Partner with Slack teammates from across the business to deliver impactful projects that make Recruiting a strategic advantage for Slack.
What you should have
- 3+ years Management experience in Recruiting and/or Sourcing
- Deep hands-on Sourcing experience, ideally in sales, G&A, or other non-technical realm
- Experience developing sourcing strategies to enable recruitment team delivery
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5+
- Excellent Change Management and Organizational Communication skills
- Curiosity, Empathy, Personality and a Sense of Hu
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.