Enablement Partner, CSM
We are seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative sales enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. This individual has a track record of success in Sales & Success Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for the Customer Success Manager (CSM) segment of our Global Sales & Success Organization at Slack. This segment supports our customers through strategic partnership, driving growth and maturity of Slack usage and ultimately ensuring our customers realize business value from their investment with Slack.
You will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success Leadership, Operations, Product and Marketing to design and deliver enablement programs that help Slack achieve key strategic goals. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the enablement strategy, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with Customer Success Leadership to vet and drive the Enablement strategy for our Global CSM teams
- Partner with CS Management and top performing CSMs to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, analytics) and external vendors to execute against priorities.
- Lead structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentoring) to improve upon the way we drive value and growth within our customers as part of the post-sales journey
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery
- Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics
- Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
- Build repeatable and scalable programs and processes to drive efficiency and inform future enablement initiatives
What you should have
- 3-5+ years of experience leading sales and/or customer success training and broader Enablement programs
- Preferred: 2+ years customer success/account management experience
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Sales or Customer Success managers & leadership.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Demonstrated success at leading cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and proactive.
- Experience using standard and emerging Sales Enablement tools (Examples: Articulate Rise, Gong, Salesloft, Continu, Guru, Highspot) to build agile learning programs.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.